(menu subject to change)
Now serving Pizza and light dinner fare daily!
Happy Hour M-F 5pm to 7pm
We now cater! For catered breakfasts or lunches contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Almond croissant
- Pistachio croissant
- chocolate croissant
- Smoked ham & gruyere croissant
- Seasonal Savory tart
- Kouign Amann
- Sweet scone
- Savory scone
- Seasonal muffin
- Banana chocolate chip muffin
- Monkey Bread
- Morning Buns
- Banana Bread
- Pistachio Tea Cake
- Pineapple olive oil cake
- Chocolate walnut brownies
- Cookies: Gianduja chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, lemon lavender shortbread, molasses, biscotti
- Japanese cheesecake
- Seasonal Gallette
- Quiche of the day
- Homemade Granola w/ yogurt
Veggies, Soups, Salads
- Melon salad, basil, mint, verbena, olive oil, sea salt, summer blossoms
- Roasted rainbow carrots, goat cheese, hazelnuts, honey
Mixed greens salad: apples, pickled shallots, sunflower seeds, citrus vinaigrette. + Add Chicken
- Summer salad: Local mixed greens, radishes, snow peas, summer squash, herbs, homemade green goddess dressing. + Add Chicken
- Pomodoro: San Marzano tomato, oregano, olive oil. + Add burrata
- Seasonal Veggie Pizza (Changes daily)
- Avocado toast, olive oil, basil, sea salt.
- Breakfast Sammy: Pork belly, fried egg, salsa verde on sourdough bread
- Wild blueberry toast: Mint, ricotta, lemon zest on sourdough.
- Heirloom tomatoes: Seasoned straciatella,wild chives on toasted sourdough.
- Grilled Cheese: Nduja, wild flower honey, buffalo mozzarella.
Breads:Sold Friday-Monday starting at 12 noon
Sourdough loaf & Baguetts
Coffee & Tea
Juices & Other Beverages
Fresh Grapefruit Juice
Fresh Orange juice
Half &Half: Herbal tea and lemonade
San Pellegrino Sodas: Lemon, Blood Orange
Beer & Wine
A fine selection of beer and wine is available at Pluma.
Happy Hour! M-F 5pm-7pm Half off all beer and wine.